Thursday, March 7, 2019

Week 8 Comments and Feedback

So we need to have a chat


I always get so excited that I get a comment. But I really don't get that many? I go to other people's posts and see that they have like double of mine and its kinda sad. I am I missing out on something?? Are my posts keeping people from commenting? 

This is such a fun graphic--Take time to read it!

Personally my comments tend to end up looking like each other. I sometimes fall into a format. I need to step outside of that format more often. I still use content inside of it that pertain to the post but I should try to communicate my comments in different ways to be more successful.

I like that I am starting to see familiar faces. With that, I am learning whose styles of writing I really enjoy writing and I look forward to reading them. Thankfully there is no one I genuinely hate reading, but I still give them good feedback. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Caitlin, I feel the same! I have it set so I get notifications when someone comments. But I do think that I don't get as many as others for some reason. I like the picture you posted because I think that is something that I can work on, especially with commenting on other people's work. Thanks for sharing, I hope you get more comments in the future! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tech Tip: Blogger Design Templates

Tech Tip You can play with the design, not just the information on the blog to impact the experience of the reader. You do this by changi...