Thursday, March 7, 2019

Week 8 Progress

Thus far

I like how consistent I have been. I was very skeptical of blogs and my ability to get into it at first. I dreaded any work I had to do. (Disclaimer: I was also very sick the first two weeks, so I could have also just been grumpy. I am unsure.) I have not missed any assignment other than one, but that was on purpose. I have recently started working 20 hours a week and I had a midterm and a paper. So I chose to skip two blog posts and make up for it in extra credit. Having 20 hours a week taken out of my time has been quite a transition, but I am proud that it has not affected me too much. 

I am proud of my weekly routine I have developed. It is not the original one I planned though. I planned to knock everything out in two days during times that no longer work for me. I also cannot sit down and work on things for hours well so I have no idea what I was thinking. Doing a little each day instead has been a much better decision and it is much better way for me to actually learnt he material and absorb the stories. 

I want to try to avoid having to skip blog posts again. It was my second week working, so I hope I will be more adjusted in the future. I also hope I will hope I will have my schedule ahead of time, this time, not two days before, so I can plan ahead if I ever have as busy of a week. 

Image result for working hard
Current Mood

1 comment:

  1. Hello Caitlin! This may be an odd place to leave my Project Feedback Comment. However, I could not find your comment wall on your portfolio/storybook. The homepage had a link to your Blog and that was all. So I am leaving my comment on your last post. Maybe I overlooked your comment wall? Ifso, I am so sorry!
    I really liked your Introduction on your Portfolio. I thought that the other stories would be more a comparison of the relationships between the couples. I was looking forward tor reading about the couples more. The stories 1 & 2 you had were not really connected with the Introduction, though. Thats OK! Perhaps I misunderstood the expectation of the Intro. I like how you pull in the "average" citizen and include their point of view. Often these stories are only about "important and powerful" people. I enjoyed reading a merchant's perspective. Thanks for the reading!!

    ReplyDelete

Tech Tip: Blogger Design Templates

Tech Tip You can play with the design, not just the information on the blog to impact the experience of the reader. You do this by changi...