Friday, April 26, 2019

Tech Tip: Blogger Design Templates

Tech Tip

You can play with the design, not just the information on the blog to impact the experience of the reader. You do this by changing the color scheme, back ground image, and more. 

To do so you click the link in the top navigation bar or go to the website. Then, click on the design options menu and choose theme. Click the customize button to see different themes. Example-- Travel

Then you can change these further by customizing the background, widths, layout, and color. 

I went and played on my blog and I changed the color scheme slightly. I wasn't quite happy with it, and now I might be! I change my blog a lot. It changes like my mood to be honest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tech Tip: Blogger Design Templates

Tech Tip You can play with the design, not just the information on the blog to impact the experience of the reader. You do this by changi...