Sunday, April 21, 2019

Growth Mindset, week 13

Growth Mindset

How to Spark Creativity When You're in a Rut by Priscilla Claman

I chose this little article because since Spring Break. I have been fighting not to go into summer mode. Hopefully, this article will help me with some tips or tricks! But, as we all know, I am a harsh critic so we will see!
Image result for rut
Mood

First point that I feel is a great one and want to comment on-- as a new person you feel like you have to look at things differently. Recently an organization I am in did elections and I asked why do we only have this revival of ideas during this time. We would be so much more efficient if we did it more often. I like where this is heading. 

Everyone has creativity when  they are confronted with new problems-- true. Maybe less so in todays age because it is so interconnected. It easier to google or ask others. But when else do you have sparks of creativity. 

Grooves --> ruts. Maybe but it isn't sustainable to always be the new person. My parents tried to do that to me. It sucks. 

Her questions aren't the best but I see her intentions..

The best solution she offer was share what you know. Some of them were kinda bad tbh. But conversations spark creativity and innovation. Different perspectives reveal so much!!! I am going to try to do this one more. I tend to isolate myself when I get busy and that is so bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tech Tip: Blogger Design Templates

Tech Tip You can play with the design, not just the information on the blog to impact the experience of the reader. You do this by changi...