Sunday, January 27, 2019

Feedback Articles



A Simple 5-Second Habit to Rewire Your Harshly Self-Critical Brain

I love that I learned that the brain continues to develops when your an adult. But I did not like to see what stress does to my brain. It slowly changes the density of it. Stems cells can reverse the process (that's why stem cell research is so important). A way to make this happen is REBS, which is a way to congratulate yourself for your work. This will be really nice to use on long days when I have SO much to do.

An Inspirational Cat
A meme made by Growthmindsetmemes and the picture is by Cheezeburger

Why rejection hurts so much — and what to do about it

This article says that the greatest damage of rejection is self inflicted and we are wired to react that way. Scientists believe that we are this way because we had to be in groups to survive and being ostracized was certain death. This connection is fascinating. It is crazy how ways early humans lived effects our social structures. 
There are ways to help the emotional pain that rejection causes. Like having a zero tolerance policy for self-criticism. I could use this tip. I am by far my harshest and meanest critic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tech Tip: Blogger Design Templates

Tech Tip You can play with the design, not just the information on the blog to impact the experience of the reader. You do this by changi...