Friday, January 18, 2019

First Impressions Assignments

Hello Blogs

So I have never written a blog in any class before. I am enjoying it thus far, however, and I am enjoying how I can free write. I have to do so much formal writing I have lost the love of just sitting and down and writing, but this week I am starting to get it back. 

I'm interested in the extra credit opportunity, Famous Last Words. I have never kept a diary but I love their purpose and how they force you to reflect. You can change so much in one year or any amount of time and not realize it until you have to sit down and reflect and this forces more happy reflections. 

My photo- This is how excited I am for the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tech Tip: Blogger Design Templates

Tech Tip You can play with the design, not just the information on the blog to impact the experience of the reader. You do this by changi...