Friday, January 18, 2019

Time Strategies

This was quite a week

I had every intention of sticking to my planned scheduled-- three hours on Tuesday and the rest in Thursday-- but this week, life said no. I got sick on the first week on school, so I did the work when I could look at a computer screen. I wanted to not let the canvas due dates dictate my life, but it kinda happened. But it wasn't a normal week, so I will continue using my schedule next week and adjust it if necessary. It should work unless I have a test or paper in another class, then I can just moved time to another day as necessary to allow me that time to study. 

Prioritizing is important!
Another time management post

There were many time management options I thought would be useful. For instance, my morning doesn't start very quickly. Joy Nicole Martinez, the writer of she owns it said to capture it, that its the most important part  of your day. I'm going to try it. It might be hard because I have two roommates and I cant wake them but I have to try. 

I also liked the two minute rule brought up in Thomas Oppong's eat the frogs first thing in the-morning and other better work habits  that says if you can get it done in two minutes, do it now. If I did this, I wonder how much time I would free up everyday, not letting little tasks add up. 

The biggest time management skill I could do is to spend less time on my phone. I lose probably hours scrolling on social media for no reason, but its a new year new me and I'm working on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tech Tip: Blogger Design Templates

Tech Tip You can play with the design, not just the information on the blog to impact the experience of the reader. You do this by changi...